Monday, June 7, 2010
The Big 2
So today beegins LIL MAN'S birthday week! It seems like just yesterday his daddy and I were walking the mall trying to get him to move so we could see him a little early! Okay, so I must confess, I am crying while I am writing this!!!! 2 is really hitting me hard!!! I just cannot believe how fast he has grown! I remember his "Birthday" like it was yesterday! He made his dramatic grand entrance... nurses gasped at the sight of his bleach blonde hair... boy did he have a ton of it!!! Its true what they say about heartburn and hair, you know! You can say what you want about Friday the 13, but on that day in June was my luckiest day, I gave birth to the most amazing little boy! My boys are truly the loves of my life! Happy Almost Birthday my sweet, beautiful baby boy! Mommy loves you more than words can express! I'm off to watch the choo choo and play trains!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment