Friday, April 23, 2010

Fladoos...


So this morning I had the priveledge of waking up to the sound of cooing coming from the pack-n-play next to me.  All the while noticing a toddler poking at my face identifying mommy's ears, eyes, nose, mouth and teeth.  This made me realize how lucky I am to be able to stay home and take care of these precious beings and be there to soak up every little moment I can! It's not the most stylish and glamorous job in the world, but its my job and I wouldn't have it any other way! After all, they're not going to be babies forever and that kinda makes me want to put the last 2 years in slow motion and enjoy it all over again.  Where does the time go?!?!?!?!  Anywhoo.... I think I'm addicted to this thing now! Pretty nice to just get your thoughts out there, even if no one reads this:)  I thought I would attach photos of my flowers that I haven't killed yet!!!! You have no idea how proud I am that I haven't killed them yet!!! Maybe I have a pale green thumb after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment