Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photography!....



I've always loved taking pictures.... After all, you can never go back and relive a memory.  I am thankful for the 5 "tupperware tubs" of family photos that I have inherited from my mother! I love going thru her old photos and looking at the "wholesome" fun they had in the good 'ole days.  I wish I could experience "Charenton Beach" just once, dance with my great uncles at the dancehall and meet my great grandmothers and witness their comedic ways.  I love my mother to death for not only bringing me into this world, but documenting every possible moment she could.  I can't wait to show my children my tubs full of photos of momma's life.  When I had children, I vowed that I would take tons of pictures so that I can give them the same memories that my mom has given me. Although, they won't have "tupperware tubs" full of photos, they will have albums, hard drives and back up cd's full of them:) 

Before I had my first son, I fell in love with photos that captured real moments between mother and child.  I'll never forget crying when I saw my belly photos!  It truly captured my pregnancy and the love between my husband and I.  From then on I knew that I had to have these priceless photos. After camera troubles, I ended up with my awesome Nikon and have loved taking photos ever since.  Friends and family have recently asked me to take photos of their families/children.  So here I am documenting on this new endeavor, who knows this might just be the beginning of a wonderful thing!  If you are out there reading this and like what you see, contact me!  We can discuss documenting your "little moments!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment